Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Reflection - ICT

Technology has definitely become a necessity to us. Everyday, we will check our emails, social-networks and even our blogs. If we, as teachers, are expected to be updated with technology, what more to our students?

Weblogs can be a source of communication between me and my students. Extra information pertaining to my subject can be posted for my students to view from their homes. Questions unanswered during curriculum period can be posted here after I have made my research on it. I can even leave instructions on the weblog.

Interesting videos relevant to the subject can be uploaded to the blogs for the students' further understanding. Websites relevant for students to do their research on can be posted on the blog.

Lastly and most importantly to me, I can do it from home. Technology has made it possible for me to access my weblogs for my students from anywhere. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment