Monday, October 25, 2010

Microteaching Lesson 3

First and foremost, I would like to give credits to Teo Si Ni as I had to use her photos for this blog entry.


Microteaching Lesson 3 was conducted by ShiJia, Nur, Khaty, Xi Ling, Angela and Myself.

It was a hectic busy session, I had no time to take photos for my own.


Our topic was on Fruits and Vegetables.


Our theme was Western Garden Party.



First dish was the carrot cake by Shi Jia and Nur. definitely a high fibre dish..but can I say I love the cream cheese frosting more..hehehe..



Second dish was the Garden Veggie Roll by Xi Ling and Kathy. I tasted this during our trial cooking, thought that it tasted good.



Next dish is the Broccoli, Leek and Mushroom Cheese Soup.



And lastly is the fruit trifle, done by myself . =)

Our Final Table Presentation


No comments:

Post a Comment