Thursday, October 14, 2010

Microteaching Lesson 2

Microteaching Lesson 2 was on Meat and Alternatives and it was conducted by Jit, Si Ni, Ain Samad, Yvonne, XiuPing and Priscilla.
First dish was the Baked Sambal Chicken by Jit and Si Ni. Having to use the pre-made sambal, this dish was, to me, an easy dish to make because at home, we make our own sambal. The dish was definitely tasteful.
The second dish was Chakchouka by my sister Ain and Yvonne. The original recipe uses minced beef but due to religious concerns, Ain changed the beef to chicken which was equally delicious. But to my tastebuds, using minced beef is still better. Besides cooking something usually cooked at home in school felt different because of the different equipments used and the working area!
Lastly was the mutton masala dish by Xiuping and Priscilla. I would love to say that I love this dish but it was too sour because of the yoghurt! If not, I would say that it would be a nice dish too!

Last snapshot of their group presentation
-Apologies of lack of pictures! I forgot.... =P-

No comments:

Post a Comment