Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Microteaching Lesson 1

The first Microteaching lesson was conducted by Hidayah, Farah, Jay, Mavi, Geemah and Meizhu. As the topic was on Rice and Alternatives, we were introduced to high carbo dishes.

First was the Tuna Fish Quiche. This dish was not alien to me. In fact I shared this recipe with Hidayah when she said she was looking for a pastry dish. I was taught of this dish during Student Internship programme and the students then enjoyed this dish so much. I am definitely glad that the recipe went well for her microteaching lesson.
Next was the Cous-cous dish by Jay and Mavi. This dish is definitely new to me. It was interesting when we had to cover the cous cous which was filled with the broth and then leave it to expand before dry frying.

Lastly was the penne pasta by Geemah and Meizhu. I love pasta dishes and so cooking this was a breeze.

It was the first microteaching lesson, therefore there were many flaws brought up by Miss Chin and Miss Soo.

But I believe we learn from each others' mistakes.

Next week will be my sister's microteaching lesson and we will be handling meat!


Last snap shot of their presentation table.


No comments:

Post a Comment